Monday, May 5, 2008

I volunteer at the Children Ministry

Before I came to FRC I've continuously been searching for and praying to find a church that will touch my spirit and life, not only while attending it on Sunday's but, throughout the rest of the week. I can honestly say that FRC has been the answer to my prayer from up above.

How I got here is a miracle, and I am so grateful for it. What's made it extra special has been the people I've met here and the one message they ALL carry out. That message is that by extending one hand out to helping others you are receiving with the other hand what we go a whole lifetime searching for.

What, you ask? Trust, faith, love, confidence, peace and wisdom to reach our God given potential. Everyday is a good day even the days that don't feel that good, since I've learned to walk with Christ and I am grateful for each one. I know that things had to happen to me in my past to get where I am today. And I trust that Christ is going to put me where I need to be to grow in every way, to honor his name.

I am looking forward, not only to walk with Christ but, to have Him lead me so I can follow His will for me and help others see, ALL He has to offer. I thank FRC for making me feel part of the family all the time.
Annette Santiago

No comments: